Photo Gallery

Stove fire extinguished prior to arrival - White Horse Trailer Park Unit 1
Friday, September 16, 2011

At 2140 hours Showell was alerted for a "Structure Fire Extinguished" at Unit 1 of White Horse Trailer Park. Engine 803 responded to the scene to find a stove fire that had been extinguished prior to the arrival of 803. The homeowner advised that her stove came on unknowingly causing a fire in the oven. She then shut all power and propane off to the house until firefighters responded. She was advised to not use the stove and 803 cleared.

Views: 26

Views: 22