Photo Gallery

Propane Leak - White Horse Trailer Park
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

At approximately 2124 hours, Showell was alerted to respond to White Horse Trailer Park for a gas leak in a single family home. Engine 803 arrived on scene where Firefighter 833 took command. 3 members entered the structure with SCBA to investigate the leak further. The homeowner advised that there was a propane line in the livingroom, which was determined to be the source of the leak. Members shut off the gas line and determined the scene safe for the homeowner to re-enter the structure. Engine 803, 800-A1, and Rescue 8 on scene.

Views: 65

Views: 43